Property owners who comply with the County of Hawaii’s Affordable Rental Housing Program requirements may apply for a reduction in real property taxes for the July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 tax period. Applications are due by December 31, 2020. Owners are required to submit an application annually. Below are the allowed monthly rents by zip code for the tax year 2021-2022 period.
For further details including the application, requirements and benefits, please go to http://www.hawaiipropertytax.com/misc.html or call the County of Hawaii, Real Property Tax office at 961-8201 or 323-4880.
- Prosecutors Indict Hilo Woman with Felony Drug Possession and Attempted Distribution of Methamphetamine Offenses
- Big Island Police Weekly Release of Bench Warrant List Section (March 17, 2023)
- Prosecutors Indict Man in Relation to Ocean View Shooting
- Kailua-Kona Man Charged for Commercial Burglary, Habitual Property Crime, and Other Offenses
- Body Discovered Along Hilo Shoreline