Property owners who comply with the County of Hawaii’s Affordable Rental Housing Program requirements may apply for a reduction in real property taxes for the July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 tax period. Applications are due by December 31, 2020. Owners are required to submit an application annually. Below are the allowed monthly rents by zip code for the tax year 2021-2022 period.
For further details including the application, requirements and benefits, please go to http://www.hawaiipropertytax.com/misc.html or call the County of Hawaii, Real Property Tax office at 961-8201 or 323-4880.
- Shout Out to Detective Anson Caceres Kona Crime Prevention Committee 2023 Police Officer of the Year
- Police Continuing Investigation into Ocean View Shooting
- Volcano woman charged in relation to theft of Honda Civic
- Ocean View Man Arrested for Numerous Offenses, Including Attempted Murder, Robbery, and Auto Theft
- Hilo Man Charged with Attempted Distribution of Methamphetamine, DUI, and Possession of Anabolic Steroids