The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism (DBEDT) and the State of Hawaii Beijing Office (SHOB) are conducting a webinar series for Hawaii companies on entering the China Market beginning October 22, 2020, via an online platform. All sessions are free and open to public.
The HiSTEP 2020/2021 – China Market Webinar Series will feature 10 sessions on various topics, one session every other week, from starting a business and building a Hawaii branded business in China to marketing and advertising within the Chinese market. The audience will have a chance to learn about the current business environment in China, how to establish a business or connect with businesses in China. Attendees will also learn about different resources that will help their firms to do business in the China market. Participants need to register for each session separately.
Business owners who are interested in exporting to China, placing their products on online platforms, or knowing more about opportunities in China should attend this webinar series. This program will be of great benefit to Hawaii companies to grow their exports into China.
For more information regarding the event date, please see the “Schedules & Registration Information” session below, or go to invest.hawaii.gov/histep-2020-entering-the-china-market-webinar-series.
SCHEDULES & REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- October 22, 2020 (Thursday) – Current Business Environment With China for Hawaii Companies
- November 5, 2020 (Thursday) – Opportunities and Challenges When Doing Business in China
- November 19, 2020 (Thursday) – Steps and Procedures to Start/Establish/Connect Your Business in China
- December 3, 2020 (Thursday) – Marketing and Advertising in China
- December 17, 2020 (Thursday) – E-commerce in China
- December 29, 2020 (Tuesday) – The Power of Promoting Businesses by Social Media in China
- January 14, 2021 (Thursday) – Building a Hawaii Business Brand in China
- January 28, 2021 (Thursday) – Study Abroad from Chinese Students
- February 25, 2021 (Thursday) – Travel and Tourism
- March 11, 2021 (Thursday) – Perspectives from Hawaii Businesses Successful in China