PUBLIC NOTICE – COUNTY OF HAWAI’I
Planning Dept. Applications Accepted Oct. 2022
In accordance with Section 25-2-3(g) Division 1, Article 2 of Chapter 25 (Zoning) of the Hawai’i County Code, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the following applications have been submitted.
WINDWARD/LEEWARD PLANNING COMMISSIONS
1. *Robert & Ruby Kobayashi/Robert & Ruby E. Kobayashi Trust (PL-SPP-2022-027) To Delete Condition No. 2 (Life of Permit) or to Allow a 10-year Time Extension of Special Permit No. 1194, which was Originally Approved to Allow the Establishment of an Auto Repair Shop on 3,500 sf. at 16-110 Ilima St., Puna, TMK: 1-6-009:166 (por.).
2. *Matthew C. Wung & Eric J. Wung/Matthew C. Wung & Eric J. Wung (PL-REZ-2022-030) Agricultural (A-3a) to Single-Family Residential (RS-15) on 3.1285 acs. at 862 W. Kawailani St., S. Hilo, TMK: 2-4-003:035.
ADDITIONAL FARM DWELLING AGREEMENT
1. *Ryan J. & Kristin M. Counter/The Ryan and Kristin Counter Joint Trust (PL-AFD-2022-039) on 5.0420 acs., at 64-981 Mamalahoa Hwy., S. Kohala, TMK: 6-4-024:039.
1. *Matthew Kilgore/Jonathan & Marne Walsh (PL-PLA-2022-138) Medical Office Bldg., on 13,248 sf., at 65-1292 Kawaihae Rd., S. Kohala, TMK: 6-5-007:006.
2. *Craig Ashihara/Craig Ashihara (PL-PLA-2022-145) 6 New Multi-Family Dwelling Units, on 1.1760 acs., at 79-7591 Hawai’i Belt Rd., N. Kona, TMK: 7-9-013:012.
3. *SSFM International, Inc./Hawai’i Electric Light Co., (PL-PLA-2022-149), Extension of Existing Antenna Tower, on 14.524 acs., at 54 Halekauila St., S. Hilo, TMK: 2-2-058:019.
1. *Nicholson LLC/Robert C. Hollander & Susan Ito Hollander (PL-SAA-2022-118) Construct Single-Family Dwelling on 23,796 sf. at 77-220 Kealohi Kai Pl., N. Kona, TMK: 7-7-024:001.
2. *Mark Wyatt/Kaimu Cove, LLC (PL-SAA-2022-119 & 126) After-the-Fact Grading & Grubbing on 3.8 acs. at Kaimu-Makena Homesteads on Kalapana-Kapoho Beach Rd., Puna, TMK: 1-2-018:001.
3. *Jade Butay/Marian Land Co. (PL-SAA-2022-120) Construction Staging Area in Support of Hakalau Bridge Repairs on 21,867 sf. at Hawai’i Belt Hwy., N. Hilo, TMK: 3-1-001:001.
4. *Ahmad Hadi/Ahmad & Wisam Hadi (PL-SAA-2022-121) Construct Single Farm Dwelling on 2.44 acs. on Beach Rd. in Pepe’ekeo Point Subdivision, S. Hilo, TMK: 2-8-008:158.
5. *Nicholson, LLC/Mark & Siri Rochin (PL-SAA-2022-122) Repairs & Safety Improvements to Existing Residence on 9,975 sf. at 78-6640 Ali’i Dr., N. Kona, TMK: 7-8-014:078.
6. *Ciro Giuseppe Podany/Floyd Beadle (PL-SAA-2022-123) Construct Single-Family Dwelling on 23,522 sf. on Paradise Ala Kai Dr. in HPP, Puna, TMK: 1-5-058:045.
7. *Peter Piper/King’s Cathedral & Chapels (PL-SAA-2022-124) Proposed Demolition, Alterations & Addition to Existing Bldgs. on 1.335 acs. at 75-5626 Kuakini Hwy., N. Kona, TMK: 7-5-005:005.
8. *Nina Vought/Nina & Michael D. Vought (PL-SAA-2022-127) Construct Single-Family Dwelling on 3.226 acs. at 82-5959 Lower Napo’opo’o Rd., S. Kona, TMK: 8-2-008:014.
9. *Dmitrii Karataev/Stefan & Lynn Kelemen Trust 2006 (PL-SAA-2022-128) Lot Clearing, Grading & Leveling on 21,780 sf. on Lemiwai Rd. in HPP, Puna, TMK: 1-5-058:018.
Maps/documents are on file & open for inspection during office hours 7:45am-4:30pm at the HI County Planning Dept, 101 Pauahi St, Ste 3, Hilo, or 74-5044 Ane Keohokalole Hwy, Bldg E, 2nd Floor, Kailua-Kona.
By: ZENDO KERN, Planning Director