The landscape of Hawaii is ever changing. The values and culture of old, get lost in the daily grind and the programming that is the system. Here we will focus on educating people on principles and topics to elevate the modern Kanaka. Parallel with the spirit of Kapu Aloha, together is the only way we will accomplish the rise of The Modern Hawaiian!
Take aways from 2021. – The New Kanaka
We’ve all been through a lot this year. What is your perspective? Did you see a year of restrictions as a victim, or did you use the time at home to build yourself? The difference lies in the self work that you put in. It’s not too late. We still get time Kanaka. 🤙🏾🤙🏾
- Take aways from 2021.
- Can you get a mortgage if you’re self employed
- Answering a listeners concern on what to do about debt with suddenly low income.
- Credit Cards explained and strategies.
- Step 1. The New Hawaii
- The missing piece
- Gold and why I think everyone should own some.
- Mortgage revealed
- Rest In Love
- The 5 Fs keeping you broke
For Older episodes go to The New Kanaka Podcast